Many of you will probably have noticed that the Google keyword tool has officially switched over to the new interface. But after using the new version (well new to me as I always preferred the old interface), I started to notice some strange results. Figures much much lower than I had seen before. So I decided to do some digging and came across this article R.I.P Google Keyword Tool. It looks like other people are having problems with the tool aswell. It seems that Google have also admitted the tool now has a filter on it where it will only show data on commercial keywords. This is bound to make Keyword Research much harder if they are only giving data on certain keywords. Only time will tell whether this is a permanent change or will Google change the tool due to the public reaction.